From:
Suzanne Duval <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Oct 2004 00:49:47 EDT
>From:    [log in to unmask]

Now i'm totally devasted from reading this... Monday is a very very very
sad day for those wonderful black footed ferrets... you know that it will
affect them and does the gov't care?  Hell no!  They didn't care about
the Moorehouse Lab furkids that they gave funding to do testing on and
then stopped the funding which in turn would mean euthanizing them ..
until the Ferret Business of GA saved them!  And the shelter had to
spay/neuter them on their own budget because the gov't wouldn't even
do that!  Right now I don't have respect for our Gov't at all in many
aspects...

Suzanne & the 7 fuzzies, 3 Fosters and Gritz the dog..