From:
Mark Potts <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Feb 1996 13:07:00 EST
My name is "Bandit".  My paw calls me that 'cause I like to sneak things
that I'm not supposed to and hide them.  He's mad at me 'cause I keep
chewing at his fingers, even when he tells me NO!  I am a sable, and I am
only 11 weeks old.  Am I supposed to be doing this to my paw, or am I bad.
He gives me lots of safe toys to play with and lets me have the run of the
house when he's home with me.  I don't know if this is natural, but my teeth
are coming in and they bother me.  Paws fingers just taste so goooood.

well I got a new collar and I have some flips and spins to do to try and
get it off of me, so see ya around..thanks

                           BANDIT