From:
"Lindy N. Garner" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Jul 1995 09:06:39 -0600
A quick note about flying ferrets "incognito".  I did have to take Idgie
out of her carrier and hold her as I walked through the security
gateway.  They put her carrier through the scanner.  I had forgotten
about this part and it could cause problems for someone trying to get their
ferret on a plane as a kitten.  However, your gate is probably far away
from the security entrance and so unless the stewards just happened to be
going through as you did, you could probably still pull it off.  Good luck.
Lindy Garner
Missoula, MT