From:
Dawn Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Jan 2002 04:40:40 -0800
Good Morning All,

My THOUGHTS and PRAYERS to ALL who have lost a fuzzie or animal recently,
and to those with sick babies.

Sometimes it amazes me what ferrets are intrigued with!!! :-)  I decided
to take out all my musical boxes ( and I have alot of them ) and clean
them, I wound them all up and lo and be hold here comes the Terrible Two's
Gang up on the dinning room chairs to the dinning room table they did
their usual sniffing, checking out and then just sat there mesmerized for
about 5 minutes :-) That is the first time I've ever seen my Terrible
Two's Gang sit for more then a minute!!!!!  :-) I don't need to buy Rescue
Remedy for my babies I just have to drag out my musical toys :-)  AMAZING
LITTLE CRITTERS THEY ARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :-)

This is not ferret related but kid of, but I want to share this with all
since it is about Animals.  I am the head of a group called TMAG (Team
Member Awarness Group) at work and we are like a little union within the
store.  We also do fund raisers for 501c organizations.  Four times a
year Wholefoods allows us to do 5% days which consists of picking an
organization within our community (501c) this organization comes in and
sets up a table with info about themselves and Wholefoods donates 5% of
that whole days sales to this organization.  We are open from 8:00am
untill 11:00pm so it's 5% of that whole day from opening to closing that
goes to that organization.  This year we are doing a 5% day for The Wild
Life Care Center of Broward County as there is not a 501c organization in
Dade or Broward County for Ferrets and we can only do this within our
community so we chose to do it for Animals which is the first time for our
region.  I myself am organizing it and I AM SOOOO VERY HAPPY, and PROUD
that we are doing it for Animals!!!!!!! :-)  So if anyone lives in Dade or
Broward I will let you know the date of the 5% day, make sure you stop by
and do a little shopping :-)  Oh yes, The Wild Life Care Center will also
take in fuzzies if they are called to do so.  I am on their list to pick
up fuzzies in Dade County incase they get a call.  They also do domestic
animals so they are not limited to just wild life :-)

Well, I think that I've bent your ears long enough and I have to clean
ferret poops :-)  Oh, Dade and Broward counties are in South Florida I
think I forgot to mention that!!!! :-)

HAVE A GREAT DAY and HAPPY FERRETING!!!!!!!!!! :-)

LOL,
Dawn and the Terrible Two's Gang, Trouble, Rosy, and Fat Boy Joey :-)