From:
Renee Nielsen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 May 2001 21:31:40 -0700
First of all I would like to thank all the people who wrote and gave me
advice.  At the time I wrote the note i was panicking, so I forgot to
say where i lived, etc.  I live in Denver CO, sorta close to Especially
Ferrets - who are gonna take my girls for a couple of days starting on
Saturday (thank god for especially ferret!).

Someone told me that I could say to my landlord that I got them for
depression or lonliness.  I have been diagnosed with depression and I am
seriously thinking about getting documentation from my Doc to keep my
babies peacefully.  I again wanna thank everyone who gave me advice it
was greatly appreciated.

Renee
With Georgia and Claudia the ferrets