From:
"Linda M." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Aug 2003 00:55:41 -0700
I just had to reply to your post, Val.  I was thinking the same thing
actually the other night when I was watching mine play. :)

Suu: I think she'd be a female Andy Kaufman(n).  She's a real nutter
and she acts how he would I think.  Just a silly girl.  Or Janeane
Garafolo.. :P

Mina: Mina reminds me of Christina Aguilera.  Always doing something
different and off in her own world somewhere.  She's also the artistic
one, in more way than one. :)

Yoshi: He's one of those unpredictable types that I couldn't find a
category for or a person to match up to.  Reminds me of one of those
really quiet people who only get crazy at night or something..

Seiko: He's my Chris Farley in the bunch. :)  Not only is he a hefty boy,
but he's always doing something to make me laugh, even more so than Suu
sometimes..

Ok, about Arnold running for Governor.  Now I've heard he's a ferret
person in more ways than one, but does anyone have the *real* full story
on him.  Does he have ferrets of his own or did he just work with them in
that movie?  Is he planning on doing anything about ferret legalization
or is it too low on 'his priority' list?  I would really like to know,
but I can't find any real info on the subject.  Any details will be
helpful. :)

Linda M. + the Kamikaze Ferts (Seiko, Suu, Yoshi, and Minako)

What lies before us and what lies beyond us is tiny compared to what lies
within us.  -- Oliver Wendell Holmes