From:
Dean and Becky DeGeer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Mar 2004 18:35:28 -0800
Our most recent addition, Yozum (that's Yah-zum!) was helped to the
Rainbow Bridge today.  He would have been seven in July.  In addition to
Insulinoma and Adrenal disease, he spent the past two-and-a-half weeks
fighting a tumor growing in his abdomen.  This evil thing grew from the
size of a small grape two weeks ago, to the size of an egg today.  He
fought as hard as he could, but in the end, he just had no fight left.
We only had him since June, but in that time he completely took over
our hearts (just like they all do!!)

He's a chocolate ferret with the longest canine teeth you've ever seen,
and he'll be carrying his gray stuffed squeaky dolphin by the tail!
Sandee and Sara-Ferret (and anyone else reading this from the Bridge),
please make sure he finds his way to our Cinnamon (the Princess), Coke
(the Guy), and Chitterbox (my darling Scuttlebutt).  He never met them
here, and he spent all his life before we got him as an only ferret, so
he won't know anyone when he gets there.

Also, his favorite treats were Ferretone, Ferretvite, and dried papaya
bits, so please make sure he knows where to find them.  Tell him that
Twizzler misses ressling with him, and Pixie (and Kodi too, even if he
won't admit it) miss cuddling with him.  Also make sure he knows that
his Mommy and Daddy love him and miss him with all the pieces of their
hearts.

Bright Blessings,

Becky
with Pixie, Kodi-Bear, and Twizzler
Missing Cinnamon, Coke, Chitterbox, and now Yozum