Date:
Fri, 1 Jun 2007 20:40:13 EDT
I have a ferret that has had skin mites (they are visible under the
microscope, but otherwise the symptom is what looks like dandruff
flakes to the naked eye). He has been seen by a vet 2 times over the
past year and each time he has been given Ivermectin to take orally
(.03ml) once per day.

At first there seemed to be some improvement, but after over 9 months
of treatment he still has obvious flakes and mites.

Has anyone else had this experience and are there other things I can do
for treatment?

Please reply to [log in to unmask] (mailto:[log in to unmask]) in addition
to replies to the group as I sometimes do not get group e-mails.

Thank you!

Don