From:
Beth Hebert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Aug 2009 08:12:52 -0700
Hi everyone!

Well I have a spare bedroom and Im going to make it a ferret playroom
for Edgar, Lizzie, and Missy Pissy. I have let them roam in the living
room and kitchen since we moved in (both big rooms), and I am getting
so fed up with all the poop! They will go right in front of the litter
box, but not in it! So Im hoping to make the room and fill it with
toys and hope they only poop everywhere in there, and not in the whole
house. Im pretty excited about it. I was wondering if anyone has any
ideas or suggestions for what to put in there? Any tips on retraining
my ferrets on potty places. Id appreciate it. Also if you can think of
any home made toys I can make them, that would be great.

Thankyou!

- Beth, Edgar, Lizzie, Missy Pissy, (cats Atticus and Rocky) and Henry
(bunny) :)