From:
Marc Lavergne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Jun 1996 05:56:00 -0500
Stephanie Allan wrote on June 15:
>I have two adorable year old fuzzies.  ... But, I am a little worried,
>because it is summer and they have not started to shed.

I happen to have three females from the same litter not and their shedding
and seasonal weight gain patterns are not the same.  For example, Mukluk
never gained or lost weight or shed fur.  Sanka gained a lot of weight in
1995 but not in 1996, however she shed her longer winter coat both winters.
Presto did not shed this year: her coat is like Sanka winter coat and she
did not loose the weight gained last winter.