Date:
Tue, 17 Apr 2001 17:37:33 -0400
Well, it has finally happened!  Spring has sprung in Michigan.  Even though
the past few days have been darkened with weather a tad bit too nippy and
a sprinkling of snow, the daffodils and crocus are blooming.  To celebrate
this eventful time we, the members of M/FRAN and the Petco Co., would like
to invite you to be our guests at the "Spring-a-Pet" adoptathon and fun
match.

This exciting and fun-filled day will be held on Saturday, April 21st at
the Petco on Gratiot and 14 1/2 Mile Rd.  The entry fee for the games will
be $2.00 per ferret for all games played.  There will be wonderful prizes
awarded!  Yes, we will be having a best dressed contest!!!!  (I just love
to see the critters dressed up).  The games will begin at 12:30, the last
game starts at 3:30.

We will also have shelter ferrets there for people who to "ooh" and "aah"
over.  No on the spot adoptions will be done, but there will be
applications available.

Please remember to bring current rabies certificates.  As much as we would
like to, we will not allow any ferret to enter without them.  Rabies are a
law in Michigan.

If you are unable to attend the fun match on Saturday we will be at Petco
on Sunday also.  Unfortunately, there will be no fun match. :-(  Come and
meet the people of M/FRAN and bring your fuzzies.

Mary
http://www.mkaresq.com