From:
Robin Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Oct 2006 16:56:54 EDT
Yea!!!!  She made it.  Our girl made the Roller Derby.  She who has yet
to be named is now the newest member of The Rocky Mountain Roller Girls,
Rocky Mountain Rollergirls - Home
http://www.rockymountainrollergirls.com/ .

So many people both here and on other lists sent it great names.  Ferret
Fawcett, Daring dooker dynamo, Ferret Girl, Ferret Lady, Fighting 4
Ferrets, Ferret Freak, Ferret Face, Felicity Ferret, Floozy the Foxy
Ferret, Tizzie Lizzie, Smokin Ferret Crone, Ferretmom, Ferretiude
Screamer, Ferret Crone Scramer, Feisty Ferret, Bezerker Ferret from Hell,
Wild Weasel, Poofing Punky Bruiser, Clobbering Carpet Shark, Demerit
Giving Ferret, The Ferret Bandita, Fugitive Ferret, Mustela Momma, Carrie
Niverous Polecat, Weasel Warrior, Dookin Diva, Ferretnator, Weasel N on
by, Foxy Ferret Mom.

Thank you everyone for helping with names we each had ones the really
made us laugh.  For me it was Foxy the Floozy Ferret, for her she loved
Carrie Niverous Polecat.  But only one can be picked.  And the team
picked Ferret Fawcett.  Congratulations to Jennifer in Colorado.

Ferret Fawcett plans to donate $1.00 for every point she scores to a
local ferret club or shelter in the city she skates in.  We will keep
you updated.  Her first game is October 28th at the Bladium in Denver,
Colorado.  Because this is her first game, any one that shows up wearing
a ferret t-shirt, she will add another $1.00 to the shelter or club.
You will have to come up to the ring so she can see you.  Oh and yell
loud.  Let's hear it for the ferrets!!!!  You can be the one that comes
back and announces to the FML who our shy skater is.

Also, if you have any ferret stickers, anything, it can promote your
club, shelter, a pic of your ferret, something small like business card
size, She will put it one her helmet.  (send 2, she has 2 helmets) she is
sporting a Super Tonks sticker already.  Email them to me: Robin Jones,
P.O. Box 924, Glendora, CA 91741.

Roller On,
Buddy da Ferret
Ferret Roller Derby Manager