From:
philipandmichele <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Jun 2001 17:12:02 -0400
Sorry, I forgot to add my name the first time I sent his note.
[I didn't post that one anyhow, since this followed it.  BIG]

So here I go again.

We have two adorable, very playful and friendly sable ferrets.  Fiver will
be 4 years old in November and Rosie just turned 2.  They do not share the
same cage and basically live separate lives ( besides Rosie refuses to
share a litter box).  Even when they are out together they do their own
thing.

We are trying to find a good home for them as we can no longer provide them
with the care they deserve.  ( we have a very active 13 month old with
another baby on his/her way).  The Ferrets can be nippy and hence we do not
let them out anymore in fear that they will nip our son.  In addition my
asthma has worsened during my pregnancies and are triggered by the ferrets.

This has been a very difficult decision for us.

We want them to have a good home where they will be loved as they have been
in our home.

If anyone is interested in adopting them, please contact us at our email
address [log in to unmask]
We live in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.

Michele