From:
Pie O' Pah <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Apr 2012 00:25:21 -0400
Dear Mama,

Me and Pie had a long talk one day about you. Mostly it was me talking
and him listening, but it was a talk I had so longed to have. On earth
our voices are different. It's a dook, or a hiss, or a snarfle or even
a scream if we are mad about a favorite toy, treat being taken away,
or our private hidey hole invaded by unwanted brothers and sisters.

But here we have real voices. The kind that speak words, just like you
Mama, and it it soooo wonderful to be able to talk about all of the
things I wish I could have talked about with you. Pie showed me this
HUGE ledger he has. It is full of the names of all of the fuzzits as he
calls them that he has greeted over the past four years. I asked him if
we (Buddy & I ) could do something, instead of him doing the greeting,
could we please, please write a poem for you. Because I know he was at
a loss as to what to do for someone he finds so incredibility special -
and yes he did say that!

This is it, we all hope you like it too!

Our Most, Best, Sweetest, Kindess, Most Loving Mama in the WHOLE Wide
World.

By Holly Bear & Buddy Pyron (and the rest of the busniess!!!!)

Once upon a time there was a special lady named Sue
She was sweet and kind, but big time blue.
And then one day a single ferret came about,
and her blueness was gone with a single kiss on her snout.

And as the years passed, and many more ferrets came,
Some fat, fuzzy and BIG, some were soft and small,
But no matter what we looked like,
Our Mama loved us all.

She took a chance on Chance, and ferret math hit
So she added Scooby, Nikki, Storm, and then Bandit.
With being rewarded with all this fuzzy love and charm,
She thought to herself, what's the harm.

What's the harm with adding a few more hammies,
So along came Scarlett, Kringle and Sammy.
Oh my word, that last put a whammy dart
Right in the middle of Mama's beautiful heart!

There was a girl named Oscar, and there was sweet Tori
There were all pups, Violet and April added to her story.
Princess was a prize, and dear Boots too,
Samantha, Smokey, Candy - hey who stole Mama's shoe?

Boggle, boggled her mind, and Buddy who was so kind,
and then there was me, oh so tiny as can be,
With the beautiful name of Holly Bear.
I was born knowing one day as my mom, she would be there

SO I waited for the day, when she came along,
Filled my heart with fuzzy song,
And fill my life with so much love,
That even now, from up here above.

It is like a jewel upon my heart.
A treasure I hold dear.
And until it's time.
Mama, I wait for you here.

Oh and his Mama wants a copy of your poems, she wants one very much,
because your poems help her when her babies are sick or ready to leave.
She read's them to her fuzzit kids so they know that there are plenty
of wonderful Mama's and Daddy's that love and cherish us so very much!

I know Pie does these things so much better, but you're MY Mama, and
the only person I want you to hear from is me, and Buddy, who also
helped with the poem. I told him he was more then just worth a single
line, but he said he knows he is worth far more then a simple line in
a poem, he is worth everything, just like you are.

We love you once, we love you twice,
We love you more then beans and rice!!!!!

Holly Bear and Buddy and ALL the rest!