From:
Brian Millham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Dec 1994 19:06:00 PST
As some may recall, I wrote a few weeks ago about Bandit, my ferret who
suddenly couldn't use his hind legs.

I took him to the vet on Monday, and they found that he had Lymphomia (sp?).
 I brought him home on Tuesday, and I had to start force feeding time some
Sustical.  On Wed., he started to eat a small amount of solid food that had
been soaked in Sustical.  Yesterday, he refused to eat again, so I forced
somed Sustical into him again.  I feed him several times today, but he's
fading very fast.  It appears that there's nothing I can do for him now,
except let him die, happy, in his own house, with the people that he loves.

This is a bad time for me (some of you may remember that I lost a ferret,
Pepper, 2 years ago, a few days after Christmas.  This year, Bandits dieing,
and my mother goes into the hospital on Wed. to get a Masectomy.)  Sorry to
sound to negative at this time of the year.

Positive things:
Urban, I like those pictures.
All the ferret-killing-cows stories.
The ferret christmas carol.

Merry Christmas everyone.

Brian, Kitty, Ferrah, Bandit, Jake, Fletch, and Buddy.