From:
Robin Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Aug 2002 09:06:32 EDT
Troy Lynn writes:

>Someone asked me why I take the old and sick.  It's simple really.  I
>want their remaining time to be in a loving home with all the care they
>so justly deserve.  I've been blessed with little ones for as little as
>a few weeks and as long as several years.  Yes, it hurts when they leave,
>terribly, but knowing that they know love and caring and comfort in their
>final days, weeks, months, years, makes all the difference.  When they
>pass from this realm, I am so very thankful that they were in my life
>for whatever time we had.

Oh Troy Lynn, I couldn't have said it better.  I too take the oldies.  I
just love them.  They still have so much to offer and get passed up time
and time again.  What can be sweeter then my little bald, blind girls
crawling up my chest and snuggling in, only to stop and kiss my chin
until its soaked.

Robin & the Fabulous 5