From:
Debra Sadowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Oct 2007 16:47:57 -0400
If there is anyone on this list that lives in the Clinton, New Jersey
area, PLEASE keep eyes and ears open for anyone who is missing a
ferret.

I just had a foundling turned in lastnight that was found running on
the Jugtown Mountain Reservation on Sunday (October 21st) in CLinton,
New Jersey

The ferret is in good condition although it's nails were long. If
someone contact you about a missing ferret from this area, PLEASE
have them contact me at the Fuzzy Loving Ferrets Rescue
[log in to unmask] or have them call me at (908) 454-5723

This little one may be a DUMP, but if someone is looking for it I would
like thm to know it is in good hands. The owner will need to describe
the ferret such as color, age and sex.

Thanks!
Debi

Fuzzy Loving Ferrets Rescue