From:
Jennifer Stuart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Apr 1998 09:09:28 -0500
I know this information has been posted numerous times.  Can someone please
E-mail info about moving to California with ferrets?

My husband loves our three little fuzzies, but fears for their safety in CA.
He said that we should consider giving them up to someone here in Boston
before we move.  (He'd rather give them up then risk them possibly being
confiscated and killed.I can understand his point....both options are
heartbreaking!)

Anyone with experience with this, please *E-mail me directly*.  (I sadly
admit I usually don't have time to read the FML...I just scan the "subjects
list" for anything important.) This address is my current work e-mail....
Please E-mail to my home address: [log in to unmask]

Thanks in advance!!

Jennifer Stuart