From:
Elton & Nancy Sanders <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Apr 1999 17:26:43 -0400
Hi there !

my ferrets' names:

Farrah - a albano named Farrah Ferret after the movie star

Hershey - a choclate, after my favorit candy!

Argento - silver, Argento is Italian for sliver

my current fat boy SuperSnooper was named by my husband after a WWII ferret
mission (the other name of a mission was "Tail Heavy" which sorta fits, but
naaah, not for this boy)

Nan and SuperSnooper

note to Maggie - just in case it does not get to you:

Hi Maggie -

it is bad enough loosing two family members at one time!  I lost my mom,
favorite cat and a ferret within three months of each other.  Talk about
trouble coming in threes!  Accients happen, even to those who take the
best of care of our families.

hang there!  your grandparent is probably playing with your ferret!!

my prayers to you