From:
Amy Seyler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Jun 2009 10:14:49 -0400
Okay, I got both the serial numbers and batch numbers for both Rory and
Felix's rabies vax...here they are in case anyone needs to compare:

Felix: vaccine given 2/16/09
Serial: 12360/Batch 18088B

Rory: vaccine given 6/5/09
Serial: 12360/Batch 18093A

So, because they are from two different batches I am thinking I was
just unlucky? The serial #s are the same but the batches aren't. Is
this still worth reporting? And do I just call Merial?

Since I'll be seeing my vet in a few weeks anyway I can ask him about
whether he reported the reactions then.

Amy, Dave, Sarah & Paul (and their gaggle of giggling ferrets)
RIP Ian, Elektra, Claudia, Sidney, Max, Hannah, Fritz, & Fiona
Missing Tasha