From:
Sandy Pfeifer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Jun 1999 21:54:39 -0500
Hi Everyone.. :)

After my last update on monday..  i got a call from my vet that night that
angel was severely anemic..  and needed a transfusion..  my vet has two
ferrets, so between her two, two of mine and one of her vet assistants..
we got little angel back on her feet..  she was soooo bruised..  poor
little girl.. and really out of it.. :( :(   she was vomiting and diarhea
yesterday morning but she was still hanging in there..  now today is much
better eating a teeny bit drinking ok..  Dr. Harrington is going to keep
her til friday..  her little body is already reabsorbing the bruising.. so
i'm very hopeful that she's going to make it and be ok..  though i know
we'll have some recovery time with her..  and lots of hugs & cuddles..  i
sure do miss my bouncy little girl..  will be very glad to get her home..

As a newbie to ferrets I can't even begin to tell you how much having the
FML and the resources available on the net to draw from means to me..  I
can't imagine facing this kind of emergency without this support
available..  Thank you everyone who wrote.. and a special thanks to Troy
Lynn & Millie for your help and friendship..

*hugs to all the fuzzies*

Sandy, Hobs, Banderito, Cassie, and little Angel Baby still in the
hospital..