From:
Mary McCarty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 May 2012 11:52:39 -0700
The AFA received a phone call from a man in Libby, Montana today - he
is moving tomorrow to Williston, North Dakota for a job. He may have to
tent it for awhile until he gets on his feet (he is currently living in
a motel in Montana) and that is not going to be good for his ferret. He
has a 3.5 year old male, used to other ferrets (he had 2 females that
passed away) and apparently sweet.

If anyone is on the way during his trip or somewhere close to
Williston, ND, and willing to help out someone who is down on their
luck, can you please email me directly at [log in to unmask] I can
put you in touch with him.

Thank you!

Mary McCarty
AFA Shelter Chair