From:
Derek & Amy Flemming <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Feb 1999 21:47:29 -0500
>From:    Kim Schilling <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: I don't understand

Kim,

Search the FML archives!  I sent you something - I think it was "drive by",
but I am not sure how I worded the meaning, etc.  I DO remember that you
posted it & maybe some others that you got on the FML - but I do not
remember when.  It is easy to search.  Just search your name/e-mail addy or
the subject.

>My computer crashed and I had to reload AOL and I lost everything on my
>hard drive.  Even all the e-mails I'd been saving.  Some of you promised
>to help and I've not heard from you since.

I personally didn't catch this fact in your last post (not sure if it
wasn't there or I skimmed by it).  Others may have missed that fact also,
so give them a break!

>Other ferret people told me it would be like this in the ferret community,
>but I'm still disappointed they were right.

That is really too bad.  I feel that I am lucky to be a part of this ferret
community.  I have met some really great people and many on this list have
a wealth of information to share - that includes a want to help if there is
a problem.  I think we are very lucky to have that available to us.

Amy Flemming
Flemming Farms - Michigan, USA
Breeding for Quality Ferrets
American, Australian, German, and New Zealand bloodlines
Come see us at http://www.geocities.com/heartland/ranch/9521

"For every action, there is an equal and opposite criticism"