From:
Michael Wright <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Feb 2004 07:55:38 -0500
Good Morning

I have 3 great little ferrets.  2 males and a female.  We saved them from
being put down due to no one wanting them.  They each have there own
personality and traits that has been great to watch.  At present they are
about 21 months old.  One problem I seem to be having is training them to
use their litter box.  I am trying the treat award and when they aren't
using it while doing there business I put them in it.  But it just isn't
seeming to work.  Any more ideas?

Thanks
Email replies to [log in to unmask]