From:
Jennifer Hudson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Nov 1999 06:41:33 EST
Judith posted about the her ferrets playing in the tub of water.  My guys
enjoying splashing around in water too.  I found it drives them crazy if
you put out a plastic shoebox size container with just a few inches of
water and toss in plaster toys like balls, preferably the kind that are
kinda of checkerboard like that have openings so the ferrets can pick them
up.  My deaf guy, Jack, will go on forever picking out the balls and
stashing them.  Kinda like bobbing for apples!  But, yes it is a little
messy, but they have fun!

Jen and Gang