From:
Date:
Thu, 22 Jul 1999 01:44:48 -0400
I just got passed a newspaper article on the case from Oshawa.  The article
was written very nicely and shows your support of the ferret as well.
Sophie for animal control is quoted saying " I've spoken to over 50 people
from cities across Canada and the United States - Florida, Massachusetts,
British Columbia, Pittsburgh"

It actually made the front cover of the paper reading "ferret to be
euthanized despite pleas"

Please continue to show your support for this ferret.  He may have died,
but he can see us from the Rainbow bridge.  He knows while he was alive, no
one loved him or wanted him.  Now that he's across the bridge and can see
all of us fighting for him, he knows how loved he really was.

The Ferret Aid Society "For the love of our fuzzy friends"
http://www.ferretaid.org

http://www.igive.com/html/ssi.cfm?cid=1383&mid=43897
Use your mouse to raise funds for the shelter by clicking here.