From:
MICHELLE MARLETT <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Jul 1998 12:23:16 -0500
A few days ago I was taking out my trash, when I put my trash in the
dumpster I heard a noise and saw a box that was all taped up.  I took the
box out and peeked in through a hole in the corner.  What i found amazed me
and also saddened me.  there was three white, red eyed creatures to wich i
had never seen before.  I brought the box to my apt.  called the local vet.
i took the box to the vet and he informed that I am now the proud owner of a
momma and two baby boys.  the babies are about six weeks old.  I know
nothing about ferrets.  The first two nights they slept in the spare
bathroom in the tub.  They now have a three tier cage.  I love all animals,
but the babies must not like me because whenever i let them out they just
want to bite.(break the skin and bleed).  I have alot of patience but I
could use some advice on what i am doing wrong.  the momma also bites but
doesnt break the skin.  PLEASE HELP!