From:
"Susan D." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Jun 2000 22:28:36 EDT
Oscar is going in for exploratory surgery Monday.  He's been having some
major crashes lately.  Two days ago his blood glucose level was 20; today
it didn't even register.  My vet took him home with her this weekend.
I'm prepared for the worst, but hoping it's not the worst.  It's been a
learning experience for me these last several months as Oscar started
having these problems, but I think I found a vet that really knows about
ferrets.  I was taking information to my other vet and I just wasn't
knowledgeable enough to educate him as I was educating myself.

These surgeries are nerve-wracking.  Just had to share with people who
understand.  Thanks.

Susan D.