From:
Todd Leuthold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 May 2002 23:14:09 -0400
Condolences to those with lost, sick, or angeled heavenly objects...

(Star light, star bright, I know you had to leave tonight...)

With extreme sadness, I regret to inform you that Rusti has slipped those
surly bonds of earth and reached for the heavens, to join Ziggy and all
of the other ferts that have gone before, to brighten the night sky.

She had been fighting cancer for at least a year.  For the past few
months, she did little but eat, drink, poop and sleep...mostly sleep.  A
few minutes before she died, I took her out to snurfle in the grass, which
seemed to please her a great deal.  Minutes later, she was gone.  I hope
she took those last few minutes with her and was happy on her journey.

Rusti was a fighter--much more so than anyone I have ever met.  No matter
what faced her, she fought through it.  I can imagine her picking a spot
in the firmament, and pushing a few other stars over to make room for her.
Those that don't move in a timely manner will get a good screeching!  I
don't worry about her now.  She was a scrapper and will take care of
herself.  She was the last of my "old folx" here.  Hopefully, none of
the others will be in a great hurry to follow her.

Just a warning to all those that have gone before...guard your stash!
Rusti will find even the best-hidden snacks!

Todd and the (ever-shrinking) Fuzzbutt Rodeo Clowns
---
mailto:[log in to unmask]
http://www.netconex.com/toddl/page2/