From:
Helen Andersson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Fri, 22 Jul 1994 10:23:11 PDT
Hello,

Does anyone have an advice or any experiance with this
particular probelm. The problem is that my ferret always
tries to defend our home in that way that she will always
nipp and bite all guests she doesn't really know. She will
sneek up on them and bite really hard where ever she can
find bare skin. She is especially hard on male persons.
Towards me and people she knows she's adorable and sweet.
It's not a big problem but I would like to not to have to
lock her in when guests are around. I also tried to tell
the guest(s) not to act afraid rather put their finger in
her mouth to show that your not afraid, that helps, but not
many people dare to.

Helen & Wilma