From:
Kody Morgan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Aug 2002 17:55:57 -0500
Hi i am looking to Either adopt or buy a ferret from someone who is
either from Iowa, South Dakota, or Minnesota.  I live in a small town
call Rock Valley in Iowa, which is in the NW part of the state.  I
already have one ferret, Gunter, a one year old standard sable male, but
i would really love to have another one to be his friend and playmate.
if you would like to read about my Gunter and see some pictures, just
go to my website that i just built for him.  The address is
Http://www.geocities.com/KodyMorgan524.

Tell me what you think of the site.

hope to hear from someone soon.
Sincerely,