From:
Percy Pwood Georgia Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Jun 2001 20:12:41 -0700
There's a ferret in here somewhere...

I'm kicking around going to Istanbul in November.  Honest, I am, this is
not a 'cat-a-pult' story!  So anyway, today I pulled air fare info off the
internet and was going over it with Mr. Percy.  Stuff like if I go through
Amsterdam there's only an hour layover, so why bother?  Same with JFK, but
if I go through London Heathrow, I'd get there by noon and not leave till
after 4pm.  Percy says "what would you do"?  "Hey, I could meet someone
and deliver ferret stuff"!  "I could sell ferret tee shirts in the London
airport"!

Percy says "Oh, I can just see your vacation album now"!  "Here's my wife
selling ferret T-shirts out of the back of a 747".  "Here's my wife being
hauled away by the London Airport Police for vending without a license"!
"Here's my wife in the Tower of London - not as a tourist"!

Are there ferrets in Istanbul?  Are there any FMLers in Istanbul?  I think
I'll be at the US Embassy most of the time, which will be no longer than 5
days.

Georgia - the left coast one...