From:
Ryan Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Jun 1997 13:08:37 +0000
Hi
I,m new to the list.  I live in Brooklyn, NY.  I have four ferrets.  I worry
sometimes about the laws in the five boroughs.  Legally, I could receive a
ticket or even have my ferrets taken from on the street.  I would love to
start a petition to try to change the laws concerning our little furry
friends.  Does anyone have any suggestions.  These laws have got to change.
People just don't have any idea of what a pet ferret is like and the joy
they bring to all of us.

Also, my oldest ferret, Bear, has been really lazy lately.  I think he is
depressed.  He does not get excited and jump around like my others.  The
only time he gets excited is when I am with him.  He has always loved
sleeping in my lap for hours.  How do i get him happy again.

Thanks for any feed back.

Ryan

ps---does anyone out there use any of the ferret chats???????