From:
Lise O'Brien <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Oct 1999 17:14:49 -0700
Hi all!

On the rare moment I had to myself, I decided to watch t.v..  Watch is a
loose word as I was comatose!  Until I saw the ferret.  The beauty was
shown in a party scene on "All My Children".  Anyone notice ferrets are
becoming popular on t.v. and movies? <g>

Second sighting: My boss' parents cut an artical out of the Houston paper
about NASA using one employee's pet ferret to rewire some NASA gadget.  I
have yet to see the article (it's been misplaced...hopefully, temporarily),
but it seems adorable.  Maybe I should send my seven to NASA to work for
their kibbles.  <g>

Have a good one-

Lise
=====