Date:
Mon, 9 Nov 2009 23:51:34 EST
::::running into the room to talk to all his FML friends::::

BAM!!!! Ouch, that wall hurt!

:::snicker::: look Hoops, Tonks ran into the wall again. Let's start
calling him Mr. Magoo.

You boys quit picking on Tonks. he deserves your admiration for being
such a super ferret.

Yes mommy. :::slinking away:::

Hi everyone :::squinting:::: I wanted to thank everyone for their
nice emails about my blindness.

Aunty Sukie, thank you for all the helpful links. Mommy is still
reading them to me, and they make me feel better. Oh, and I know
how Aunty Wolfy smells (birds). And the Oracle, well, there is no
description. (shudder)

Sophie B, do you really think I am hot stuff? ::giggle::: I well take
your advice to heart and tweek my super hero skills and not give up
the cape. I can't believe Aunty Wolfy said Albert was sexier than me!
Snort. her and I are gonna talk.

Caff-Pow & Todd, Do you really have a flying tractor? Wow, you guys
rock. I wanna ride. Will you come visit? Does your tractor have an
AOOGA horn?

And Izzy my love. no bedazzled glasses!