From:
Melvin Willis Mitheral Mongoose <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Jan 1997 18:53:43 +0000
In ferret digest 1829  David Rosner <[log in to unmask]> writes:
<Snip of story of incorrect sexing and wrong age>

Please do not assume malice.  Sometime people make mistakes.  (I know, hard
to believe :).  A friend of mine who works at a pet store here sexed his
_OWN_ ferret wrong.  I couldn't believe it.  I mean, it is pretty obvious on
ferrets.

Now the 6-8 month vs 3 does sound fishy.

On a lighter note, does anyone else have a ferret who goes ballistic over
peanut butter?  Snark will get it stuck to the roof of him mouth which
generates a lot of licking on his part and a lot of ROTFL on my part.  This
got me to wondering if it might be dangerous.  As in is it possible for the
peanut butter to form a blockage?  Or once it is in will the digestive
juices handle it?  I hope it is OK 'cause this is the first thing he really
likes and I'd like to use it as a treat.  (He is even indifferent to raisins)

TIA

Melvin Willis // Black 84 Fiero bc // Kamloops BC Canada
Science asks how, philosophy asks why, and ferrets just don't care.
"Think of how stupid the average person is" - George Carlin