Date:
Thu, 10 Jul 1997 23:21:44 -0400
I would like to thank the folks that recently gave their experience,
strength and hope about my Kuka + Bundy message.

My next concern is that all 3 ferrets seem to use the bathroom in corners of
my home.  They are potty trained, but sometimes stray from that.  Are there
sprays that will discourage them from using the corner or that desired spot?
I remember that for dogs, a product called "Indoor NO" was around and worked
very effectively.  Thanks again,

Andrew Blaine
New York

--