From:
"Melissa E. Furash" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Aug 1997 19:51:57 -0400
Well I'm glad to know I'm not the only nut out there who sings to her
ferrets.  I have a habit of taking normal songs and making them "ferret"
songs.  My hubby recently got the CD soundtrack from the movie Grosse Pointe
Blank...now he can't listen to it.  "Mirror in the bathtub" by the English
Beat is "Ferrets in the bathtub" (particularly appropriate for Percy who
LOVES the bathtub) and "We Care A Lot" by Faith No More goes like this...

 We care a lot..  about the ferrets in their little furry suits
 We care a lot about the ferrets 'cause they are so gosh darn cute!

The Pete Townsend song "Let my love open the door" is now "Let ferrets dance
on the floor".  I think you get the picture...I'm crazy and my husband can't
enjoy any music that is non-ferret related.  But the fuzzies love it and
that's what counts.

Happy ferreting
Melissa
Meeko the princess
Percy the fat boy (new and improved at 3 pounds)
and Snoopy Psycho Ferret