From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Jun 2002 01:15:08 -0400
I was in the barricaded ferret room and tired.  Sherman was awake and
really wanted his night time med and treat combo, but i had to put the
other ferrets in first so I asked him where Glueball was.  Shermie hasn't
been one to do the "Where's so-and-so?" routine in the past.  He pointed
straight ahead.  yep; Glueball was asleep in a black fleece blanket on
teh floor.  Okay.  Try again.  What the heck, right?  "Where's Ashling?"
He points to the desk.  Yes, she was under the desk.  Seems that Sherman
has gotten the hang of this.  "Where's Tootie?"  Sherm points behind the
cage platform.  Right again!  Amazing.  i mumble something about not
needing to ask where Daddy and Seven are.  Sherman does a 180' and goes
to let me know that they are sleeping outside the ferret room.  When this
little guy gets something right he really nails it.