From:
"Jill A. Kaszynski" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Feb 1995 01:13:33 EST
how does one force a ferret to consume liquids? i'm having a really hard time
with this. i bought some Pedialyte and I have a syringe-like medication
measurer that I'm using to squirt the Pedialyte into the back of his throat.
Basically he struggles like crazy. I'm making no progress getting fluids into
him and I think i'm going to have to bring him to the vet tomorrow morning so
that fluids can be injected.

Does anyone know how to do this successfully?

thanks for any help you can give me.

jill