Date:
Thu, 15 Oct 1998 19:38:20 -0500
Hello ya'll...Frodo here!  Just wanted to give out a holler to all of the
ferts out there in FML land, and tell them to give their peoples a good
slurp for us ten here in the corn-crib....

Also, there is a new ferret addition to the Wichita, KS. area!  I met him
and his folks when they came over to our house after our friend Troy Lynn
( **kissss** Troy Lynn from Frodo!!) told 'em about us... his name is
BlackJack, and he is kind of salt-and-pepper colored (that's what momma
says) and he is five years old.  Momma and Daddy are in love with him
already (they're babysitting while B.J.'s folks find a good home here for
them) because he is what momma calls a 'cuddle-bug'.  I think momma has
lost it some because I don't see any bugs on him!  ;o)

Anyways, his mom and dad, Micah and Debbie, and our momma and daddy want to
get together with all of the ferret-peoples near Wichita and form a club...
momma was lookin' all over for the computer address for a Deanna
Beeks-lady, but couldn't find it anywheres.  So maybe I can help her; lady
if you are out there in FML land, will you write my momma at
[log in to unmask] and let her know you are still interested in forming a club
'bout us?  We'd sure like to have more pals to play with!  There's ten of
us, sure, but we get bored with each other pretty quick..  we need new
wardancing buddies!!

BlackJack had to go to the doctor today coz' momma says he has a little
basketball in his tummy... think she called it a 'largespleen'... I wonder
what kind that is?  And he's got a bald tail... but Daddy noticed that it
is growing some hair back, so they don't know if it is related to the
dreaded 'drenals or not.... momma is sitting at home all worried 'bout poor
BlackJack, but we're not worried..  we're jus' sleepin'...cept for me, of
course.  I gotta fill ya'll in on the new guy... he doesn't seem to like us
much, I think he likes being an only ferret in his house.But he puts up
with us okay..

We have a question about Thufir.  We're all getting tired of being chewed
on by him; he started this after Gowron and Gandalf showed up... guess they
were broke, coz' momma took em to get 'fixed'..  and although they sure
seem a lot nicer now that they aren't broke no more, Thufie is just goin'
nuts chewin' on our necks!!  Even the girls can't get way from him!  We
need some advice..  currently he is in solitary confinement while Daddy and
momma try to figure him out.  Shucks, I coulda told em they couldn't' do
that a long time ago and saved em a bunch of time.

Sorry this post is so long ~ Thank u to BIG for all of the hard work he
puts in for helpin' our humans learn to care for us...

Frodo Bagginsferret ( the Observant One)
~ and the other nine terrors ~