From:
Sara Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Jan 2002 23:20:53 EST
I know that I keep asking questions that may sound stupid, but I am new
and just trying to get as much information as I can so please bear with
me. :)  What exactly are the Utah ferrets that everyone keeps talking
about?  Are they different from say Marshall Ferrets?  (Which is where my
Avery is from.)  Or other ferrets?  How are they different and why are so
many people trying to rescue them?  What do they need rescuing from?
Thanks for answering my questions.

Sara and *Avery*

A little one I love is alive today because of organ donation!