From:
Beth Bieber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Aug 1995 09:42:42 -0500
"Waechter, Ruth Ann" <[log in to unmask]> writes:
>ALSO....I always thought a polecat was another name for a skunk, maybe that
>is just here in Texas?

I just about died laughing when I saw that. I always knew skunks as
"pole-kitties" as well. I had to assume that it came from "pole" refering to
Polish. Back to the old Pollock jokes.  ;)
Where in Texas are you? Does anyone know of any ferret clubs in the Austin
area? If there isn't one, are there enough people out there interested in
starting one? Getting monthly meetings together, t-shirts, maybe fund
raisers for the local shelter, so forth and so on?
As of right now, I don't have any ferrets, but I'm planning on getting a
couple from the shelter at the end of October. So, now I'm gathering as much
info on the little critters as I can. This list has helped tremendously!
Thanks to all.

-Beth

And the names of my future ferrets?!   Flotsam and Jetsam  :)

Beth Bieber
Austin, TX, USA
I like work, it fascinates me.
I can sit and stare at it for hours.