From:
Phil Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Jun 1997 12:31:55 -0700
Hello Everyone,

And to my future furry friend; I HAVE AN IDEA!

For the past month I have been reading the articles along with the WEB
postings regarding the needed support for AB 363.  One of the issues that
seem to always come up is the sending of formal letters.  Whether it's to
anti-ferret organizations or more importantly, levels of government, we
should probably establish a standard support letter which can easily be
downloaded and sent out.  The only reason I bring this issue up is that
there are (I'm guessing bases on personal experience) several people whom
would love to support AB 363 but really have no idea about what to say or
write.  They may also fall in the category of those who feel that there
contribution is minuscule compared to the overall picture.  (HMM Sounds like
our presidential elections.) Or those that just don't have the time.
However, in support of this portion of the population that should not go
un-noticed, we should implement the basic 'Sign-Lick-And-Mail' project which
will potentially involve those mentioned above.  The implementation of this
proposal, I hope, would SLAM organizations all over with TONS of supportive
letters encouraging them to help support AB 363.

What do you think?

Thanks for the time,
Phillip

p.s.
By some chance that this is OLD news, I apologize.  I was unable to find any
information regarding its past implementation.
Rockwell Semiconductor Systems, Inc.

Office #: 619-535-3445
Internet: [log in to unmask]
WEB: www.rockwell.com