From:
Julie & Hideki Kunitada <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Oct 1999 23:42:15 +0900
It's been a while since I have written.  My one and a half year old male
named Bat is dying.  His heart has swollen almost twice the size and his
arteries are hardened.  Due to his age, this came to me as a shock thinking
that it was a sever cold.  He plays maybe half hour a day, doesn't want to
eat.  He has been to the doctor several times and the doctor said that
nothing can be done for him... Has anyone else had a ferret this young with
the same heart problem?  He seemed fine up til 12 days ago.  Then it's like
his system just crashed.  Any advice would be appreciated.  I live in Japan
and am getting all my information in Japanese.  I want to uinderstand what
is to come.  I don't know if he will last another week.

Julie Kunitada