Date:
Wed, 9 Jun 1999 06:00:45 -0700
Ok, I know this whole issue is getting old, but...

I think the idea of a ferret tarot deck is a wonderful idea and my spouse
and I would love to help design them!

We not only read tarot cards(readings for us for guidance) as a part of our
religious practices, we also collect decks and a ferret deck would be a
lovely addition!

I think we all need to remember that although we don't all share the same
religious beliefs, we all do share a love for our wonderful little fuzzies
and as a community, we need to remember what we have in common and not
trash each others' differences.  If we are going to trash each others'
religious differences, what's next?  Trashing people who don't feed their
ferrets a certain brand of food?  Saying that people who have more than
"x" number of ferrets are bad or people who can't/don't let their fuzzies
free roam are bad, etc.?

If you don't like tarot card readings for ferrets, ferret tarot, etc.  then
ignore the post.  Just because it is there doesn't mean you have to read it
nor that you have to believe it.  But is also doesn't mean you have to
speak ill of those who do.

Dana & Mike(proud parents of 7)
Theodore (Ferret cards - cool - can I be on them??)
Eddie (ME TOO!!)
Robert ( I am such a good boy and would make an excellent King of Wands!)
Samantha ( I want to be on them, too!!!)
Kitty, Riggs, and Bonnie (ferret cards indeed!  What about cats and dogs??)