From:
Michael Janke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Mar 2001 19:42:19 -0500
>From:    ferretfanatic <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: reminder of the dangers of plastic bags
>I always let the fuzzies play in the plastic bags from the grocery store,
>with supervision of course.  Had them out playing in plastic bags Sunday
>evening and was cleaning their cage.  Happened to glance back, and Ginger
>had the handle of one of the bags twisted tightly around her neck.

My wife and I are always amazed that no matter how big or small the plastic
bag, my guys seem to always go right for the "handles" in them.  It's like
there are ferret magnets in those handles.  We've learned to always cut the
handles with a sissors before putting them down for the ferrets to play in.

For the ferrets,
Mike

* Michael F. Janke, [log in to unmask]
* South Florida Ferret Help Line, 305-752-7040
*
* Website:  http://www.miamiferret.org
* Adrenal/Insulinoma web site: http://www.miamiferret.org/fhc
*