From:
Danica Densa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 May 1995 16:33:48 -0500
My friend was interested in getting a ferret,so I gave him the address and
phone number of the Adopt-A-Ferret Center in Martinsville, IN. The number
was disconnected, so Morgan decided to drive 40 minutes to get to this
place.Whoever answered the door thought he was an idiot.There was no
shelter to be found, and of course,no ferrets.HELP!!Does anyone know if
this place still exists? Or,does anyone know of any other shelters near
Indianapolis or Bloomington,IN? Morgan would really rather adopt a homless
ferret, than buying one at a petshop. I am also thinking about getting
another one soon,also.

Danica and the kids (frankie,Jacky,Frosty,Snowie, and Rikki)