Date:
Tue, 27 Jul 1999 09:48:11 +1200
Hi guys!!

Whew, I fin'lly got away fwom Sweet Pea.  Linda, Espranza wan'ed me to tell
you dat she, C-pi, an' Frankie all gang'd up on Tosha <chortle> dey even
won de team w'estlin' match toget'er!  One t'ing abou' de Wainbow Bwidge -
no-one stays nervous for wong!

Easel awwived in a huwwy, she's a busy gal, alweady wunnin' wings awoun'
mos' of us in de Zoom Woom!

Kirby sure does wike us ferrets!  He fou'n de twee at de base of de Wainbow
Bwidge is a weally good spot to get some fwee time away fwom us d'ough
<chuckle> It's almost as much fun having kitty wides as it is having horse
wides!

Speaking of horse wides, dats what Madigan is up to now - she wooks wike
she's havin' fun wiv her fwiends, I t'ink I'll go join her...

Buh Bye!

Skeeter

Visit some of my fwiends!
http://users.1st.net/hammock/ferrets/skeeter/