From:
"Michelle Z. Matta" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Jan 1996 07:50:44 -0500
Well, we've had 4 lessons now on how to "Roll Over".  Hmph.  I trained my
dog to roll over so I figured this couldn't be much different.  Ha!  Its
nearly impossible to try to teach a ferret to roll over when the other 5
notice you have a treat in your hand and maul you to get to it.  I have one
who absolutely HATES to be rolled over.  She fights me all of the way.  She
loses sight of the treat and I lose sight of the purpose ;).  And then
there's one who seems to be catching on.  She hasn't tried it on her own,
but she rolls so easily...The other 3 are in between these two.

Other than thinking that mommy has lost her mind, I don't think they mind
being rolled around the floor *too* much since they're getting a treat
each time mommy transforms to her alter ego.  I'll let you know when we
strike gold.

Mish